We meet God willing every week at the following times
- Sunday School: 10.30am to 11.20am
- Memorial Meeting: 11.00am to 12.30pm
- Bible Lecture: 6:30pm to 7.30pm
- Bible Class: 7:30pm to 8:30pm
If you were to go to a Christadelphian Meeting for the first time you would find:
- A genuinely warm welcome
- Help in studying and appreciating the Bible
- A real desire to share the Gospel with you
- No pressure to join
- No collections or pressure to part you from your money
Our meetings are sober and reverent, and you won’t find many of the popular Gospel songs or hand clapping or ‘ecstatic’ utterances. No one is paid and all members will serve the ecclesia as they are willing and able to do so.
Baptised members refer to each other as Brother or Sister and baptised sisters all wear hats in acknowledgement of Ist Corinthians 11.